Our School Council has 2 children from every year group from Reception to Year 6, making 14 councillors in total.
We meet every week and sometimes more often if we are in the middle of a big project. We wear special badges so that everyone knows who we are and we often show our ideas to the whole school in assembly.
- In School Council we discuss, decide and organise things.
- We bring the children’s point of view to ideas and projects.
- We help improve the school, the village and our community.
- We raise money to help people all over the world.
- We make the school family friendly.
- We meet with other School Councils to share good ideas.